Earning a crust

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did one job last week, Rawlbolting some safety barriers to the floor at a printing firm .

Talked myself out of the other enquiry. Bloke said he wanted a ring main round the bedrooms because the bedside lamps were flickering. Had a quick look , PVC cables , 2 X 20amp radials told him it was just a loose connection and he says Oh thanks I'll sort that myself then . :_|

Deke

Talked myself out of the other enquiry. Bloke said he wanted a ring main round the bedrooms because the bedside lamps were flickering. Had a quick look , PVC cables , 2 X 20amp radials told him it was just a loose connection and he says Oh thanks I'll sort that myself then . :_|

Deke
should have charged him a 1hr labour

I earnt my crust last Saturday by doing a small fencing job 4 bays of closeboard, aching for all Sunday & remembered why I packed in fencing.

Crawling around in lofts is far easier & warmer.

Mind you Gordon the

best keep quiet, they have spies everywhere! just look at that street light in your street. see that little thing on top.... its a camera so they can monitor everything you do! (aswell as switch the lights on when it gets dark)
Oh cr*p Andy I thought it was for switching the light on and off, thanks for the heads up m8 :^O