Easytrade quotes?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MalcyB

Reaction score
Has anyone come across this company? I received an email saying this:

Hello

A customer in LN5 on EasyTradeQuotes needs rewiring work done. Be the first to quote for this job. Click on the link below or copy into your browser:

http://www.easytradequotes.co.uk/jobs/view/9041/

EasyTradeQuotes offers the best deal for tradesmen with no lead fees and no success fees. Just a simple, low-cost

Has anyone come across this company? I received an email saying this: Hello

A customer in LN5 on EasyTradeQuotes needs rewiring work done. Be the first to quote for this job. Click on the link below or copy into your browser:

http://www.easytradequotes.co.uk/jobs/view/9041/

EasyTradeQuotes offers the best deal for tradesmen with no lead fees and no success fees. Just a simple, low-cost

I think I've mentioned this site on a previous thread. Ive been with them about a year and have had a re-wire out of them as well as an outside light and a 40 quid call out job. I've also quoted for 2 re-wires but didn't get them. Its a decent site, very simply run and easy to use. However, the descriptions of work are sometimes ridiculous (ie - re-wire needed) and I have noticed that there are less and less jobs on, so they may be posting themselves in order to appear busy. I havn't had a returned phone call since August and I've sent about 20 messages. Also, as with all these sites, no verification needed regards quals, memberships etc.

Malcy, try googling the company and see what shows up.AndyGuinness
I couldn't find much on them that's why I decided to ask you guys if anyone had any dealings with them.

When I click on the link it says it's a full house re wire.

I am always very warry of things like this.

Thanks for the replies

I get quite a few off them, just hit the delete button .

You'll be getting the Scousers phoning you next ,saying they are from BT and can pass loads of electrical work to you.

I always ring off before I learn how much it will cost me !!

i had one call today from some advertising scamming company, but am wise to it and sat at the pc, opened windows media player chose a piece of music and told them ill put them on hold while i transfer their call to the marketing department :slap let them listen to 4 out of 30 christmas songs before telling them they are in a que like an automated phone system voice :slap and saying please wait while your call is transferred :slap carried on playing 3 more christmas tunes until they decided to hang up, very funny and they paid the bill :slap