elecsa logo's

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Brennan

Reaction score
Has anybody got the genuine elecsa logo that can be sent to me via email, i was hoping to get them made up and put on the van today, my welcome pack can take up to a week to come through and i would rather have the stickers made up properly than put the ones they send in the pack.

cheers

My email is: [email protected]

thanks

I thought they may be downloadable from their site but not in a decent resolution it would seem. Might be worth dropping them a mail in parallel in case no one here has them so you don't get too held up.

I am guessing they can't give you your login details over the phone as they maybe on the members site?

Ian.

I thought they may be downloadable from their site but not in a decent resolution it would seem. Might be worth dropping them a mail in parallel in case no one here has them so you don't get too held up.I am guessing they can't give you your login details over the phone as they maybe on the members site?

Ian.
i wont get my login details untill prob the end of next week so just trying to speed things up

looking at the website they do not do one,,,,,

all the stickers i received from the pack did have approved contractor on them

looking at the website they do not do one,,,,,all the stickers i received from the pack did have approved contractor on them
ok thanks for looking, which ones do they have on there site then??

they only have the one i e-mailed you

just sent the pdf of the stickers you get sent in yr pack which only took a week to reach me

off to do my little job of the day

they only have the one i e-mailed youjust sent the pdf of the stickers you get sent in yr pack which only took a week to reach me

off to do my little job of the day
ok cheers i have sent that to a sign writer so hopefully he can reproduce.

get some work done, them home for a few Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink:Y:Y