Elecsa passed

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are right of course I have heard stories and I am with them lol.

I was awarded UKAS Accreditation last year through the NICEIC, main reason I chose the NIC was the insurance backed warranty they give which is included in the registration fee, and for most councils and insurance companies still insist on having nic certificates, totally wrong I know but thats just how they are.

As said i passed, inspection went realy well, the bloke (john wormald) was absoloute brilliant.plenty of these tonight i thinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink
Congratulations Dbrennan. I suppose you can get out there now to push & promote yourself with a bit more confidence.

Doc H.

Is this a trend against NICEIC ?I was just wondering because more people appear to be joining elesca as first choice then napit as second.

The NICEIC are very good at supporting new applicants and will give loads of free advise to those who wish to join. They are strict because the logo is an industry standard, but they do not discriminate, forget all the horror stories if you are good enough for napit or elesca your good enough for the NICEIC.( I hope).
Have you got this the right way round? ]:)

J