Electronic Certs

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok will do admin, i have been ringing him asking questions for the last couple of days, but if i go to his site i shall go through the forum.

Easycert is very good, however since I last had a copy, I've noticed it has increased in price by quite a bit and they no longer do the standard DI package anymore. I suppose it's like most things, they start out cheap but then get more expensive as they become more popular. It has to be said that after sales with them is first rate and I was always impressed with how quickly they responded when I had questions or problems.

I'm intrigued by this ebay open office software. I wonder if it would be possible for Dave or monkey5 to review this software on another thread?

I picked up a copy of the Ebay open office software, quite a few different versions of overwritable (made up word?) test sheets, tried a couple, and they seem alright, like anything different, they take abit of time to get used to them. the disc also had a load of other stuff on it, Old exam papers, logo's, H&S stuff etc.

Latest posts