evening

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjones

Reaction score
evening one and all just a short note to introduce myself. i'm a time served electrician and work as a qualifing manager for a medium sized firm in west wales working on anything from from an extra socket or light down to installing fire alarm systems and pir's on large installations , i have had many years experiance testing, fire alarms, industrial installations ,domestic installations and security,cctv systems. i have just done my 17th eddition( :z ) and looking through some of the posts can probably help with some of the am2 questions as i have just helped on of the boys in work do his and am currently helping my brother through his . great site by the way even after 22 yrs in this trade i have still learnt a few things from here.Guiness Drink

Thank you Mr Jones, Good to have you onBoard.

Not too far from where I live too.

Wait for the "Oh no, not more Welsh" cries. They love us really though.

Anyway, I am a mature learner to the trade.

Any info you have on the AM2 will be greatly received as there is not too much info about for this.

Feel free to start your own thread in the "Student And Learning Zone".

Be sure to include AM2 and catchy relative keywords and in the title of the thread too, so that it will have a better showing in the search engines.

Regards,

Admin.

Morriston Male Voice Choir. :D

Patch - Have you seen the new question posted on your forum, Mate?

Hello and welcomeWe're thinking of setting up a male voice choir..........

Can you sing?

:D
only when ive had severalGuiness Drink:Y

and as for the mr jones forgot to introduce myself properly its roger and as for the am 2 stuff i'll get all i can get from the boys in work we have 3 currently doing it in swansea college but apparently its all change from when i did it 17yrs ago

Hello Roger the dodger welcome to the forum.Batty
ah my reputation preceds me. ;) ittakes years of practice to walk round with a clipboard and look busy

Roger, walking round looking busy is the first thing AMEC M+E taught Me on my 'appreenticeship' at Hearthrow Airport:pAndyGuiness Drink
thats one of the first thing anyone is taught.... walking around with specs for the job and looking at locations of equipment/cable runs etc is another good one.... either that or go hide when management turn up

thats one of the first thing anyone is taught.... walking around with specs for the job and looking at locations of equipment/cable runs etc is another good one.... either that or go hide when management turn up
I wondered why he was so quiet lately, you guys got him busy. :p

:coat

I do enjoy out little walks!Blushing:x:x:x:x

if we go to the park tomorrow can I go on the swings ?

Please.. :|

Please... ?:|

Please? :x :x:x