First 12 Months with test kit where do I get it calibrated.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazooboo

Reaction score
Just coming up for my second assessment after working for my self for a year. Need to get documents in order. Test kit is 12 Months old (DiLog 9083p) any tips where I get it calibrated. I'm in Birmingham Walsall area. Or can I send it off some where and what if any are your experiences.

As Matty says....

just as an addition though If you don't have a meter check log/procedure in place get all the bits together and get one set up now,, I know that the NICEIC require one, don't know about the other schemes?

Send forum member "Megger Mark", the company in the logo below is the calibration arm of iswww.co.uk, whom he works for.

PM Megger Mark Here.

HTH,

Admin.

I also have the DiLog 9083P. I had mine calibrated after a year ready for my NIC assessment. The assessor said as I was using Calcard every three months that I didn't need to have meter calibrated every year - instead to have it done every three years. The beauty of the calcard is that YOU can see if the meter is starting to act up.

I just got my tester back from ISS last week after recomendations from here, first time ive used them and was impressed with service. Although i didnt PM mark first i may not have got a discount but still found it cheap compared to other companys as P+P is included in the price, both ways.