Football, One Close To My Heart.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparky Sam  there is little interest on here regarding football ......... theres the Welsh for a start see..they like to play with funny shaped balls  :eek:  

I think that leaves Wozz  ( Hammers) and me (Villa)

WHile you're on the subject ....where does the Wednesday bit come from ?

Sparky Sam  there is little interest on here regarding football ......... theres the Welsh for a start see..they like to play with funny shaped balls  :eek:

I think that leaves Wozz  ( Hammers) and me (Villa) and me (Villa) too.

The club was a cricket club when it formed in 1820 as The Wednesday Cricket Club named after the day of the week they played their cricket. In 1867 they formed a football team just to stay together and fit over the winter months but ended up staying as a full time football team instead. 

You picked the right team in Sheffield! 

I think that leaves Wozz  ( Hammers) and me (Villa)

And me (Chelsea).............................sorry Deke

Last edited by a moderator:
And me (Chelsea).............................sorry Deke
No need for apologies M107  ......win some ...lose some .....its all about money these days , who can afford the top players .

I also have no time for the tribalism and hatred that builds up between supporters .....I listen to the ridiculous way some blokes talk and despair at the stupidity of it  TBH :C .  

Not to mention the 16 stone , 50 yr old, Mr beer belly waddling down the road smoking a fag and wearing a David Beckham team shirt . :C

The club was a cricket club when it formed in 1820 as The Wednesday Cricket Club named after the day of the week they played their cricket. In 1867 they formed a football team just to stay together and fit over the winter months but ended up staying as a full time football team instead. 
Ah Thanks for that.

Anyone got a heads up on Accrington Stanley?

Sheffield Wednesday who are they?
Is this typed in Scouse accent ?

Status
Not open for further replies.