Getting Married Tomorrow

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashleycowx

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to put one last post on here as a free and single man before I take the plunge into marriage tomorrow.

Cheerio all, see you on the other side.

Ash

DON'T DO IT!
default_tongue%20in%20cheek.png

This thread is nothing without pictures! I suggest you post a picture and start a poll with 'yes' and 'no' as the answers (snog, marry, avoid three possible alternatives).

:D

Well, after serving 31 years of bliss I am still happily married; well my wife tells me that I am!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not all bad, not ALL of it , just the majority.

On a more serious note, I must have picked the right one [or we are very tolerant]

We hardly ever argue, even when we do It is only because she is in the wrong..................... :coat

Hi all,Just wanted to put one last post on here as a free and single man before I take the plunge into marriage tomorrow.

Cheerio all, see you on the other side.

Ash
Congratulation Ash. Do you have a nice exotic holiday arranged for the honeymoon? If you do remember to take a camera and bring us back some pictures of dodgy foreign electrics. Slipshod & Slapdash brought us a nice selection on his Shanghai Surprise thread recently. Have a great day and best wishes to you and your soon to be wife.

Doc H.

Congratulations, I have been unhappily married for 28 years, the wedding day was really good though.

Well guys, I'm gonna throw a spanner in the works & say that marriage is not as bad as you lot make out!

Good luck ashleycowx for tomorrow & all the best for the future, I hope you have as much luck as I did.

Ash, please don't come back from your honeymoon with photos of dodgy foreign electrics. The others on this forum may be impressed, but I don't think your wife will. ; \

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont remember much of my wedding day, I blame the Cottage Spring for that one (Specs should know where I mean GuinnessGuinnessGuinness)

I just had to the calm nerves beforehand!

Hope you enjoy yours Ashley :)