GeWiss MCB's

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

safedepth

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get hold of some GeWiss MCB's? The same people who make the adaptable and IP rated boxes. I've never come across a GeWiss CU before and need 2 x 20a type B's for a customer.

Many thanks.

Hate to say it BUT I think I have seen them lurking about at CEF with a stupid price tag attached... :coat
As with most things in there. I must admit though that my local CEf's is just that, local. Time saved going in there costs money but where do you draw the line?

Thanks though, I'll give them a ring tomorrow, but be seated when I do!

Gewiss do an really good range of "Commando" type stuff , didn't know they did MCBs but they show some boards in the catalogue so must do the MCBs as well .

I get Gewiss stuff from Denmans ,although they have to order it in .

Thanks Deke,

Not massive dealers in MCB's and the like are they. Makes you wonder why they bother doing it. They must be doing ok in adaptable boxes etc.

Quick google on this... if I take out ebay (I never like to trust things like this to fleabay!!) I only get one supplier coming back - "electricsoutdoors.co.uk".

Mind you, at least their price seems ok.