Glad to be back

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just Googled the Forum and found myself in a strange land, a dark land, Mordor, it was the forum but it wasn't . it was like stepping through the back of the wardrobe and finding a paralell universe. There were no Specs, no Apache, no Batts etc. People proporting to be sparks!! I blundered around in terror , searching for a way out... then a voice cried ...head for the light..head for the light , I clicked my workboots together and suddenly I was back .. through the dark veil and into the light.. was it a dream ? .. No here I am There and back again .. Fheeew!! Close one there.

PMSL - Whatever you had taken appears to be "in pure form".

Wow. Don't pass it around the forum.

DON'T let Specs get his hands on it - he is mad enough as it is.

:^O

I have a white coat - at work :D
Thought you're a vetenary surgeon, not a doctor?

Aren't they supposed to wear a green one?

:D

Thought you're a vetenary surgeon, not a doctor?Aren't they supposed to wear a green one?

I thought they were suposed to wear dog check shirts, knitted tie,tweed coat with leather elbow patches , cavalry twil trousers and brown brogue shoes. Its the Architect, Doctor and vet uniform AFAIK. :D

Thought you're a vetenary surgeon, not a doctor?Aren't they supposed to wear a green one?

doctors are white vets are green i think ?:|
Some vets do wear green but I wear a white coat in the surgery for small animals and a green coat or waterproofs outside for large animal work :p

I thought they were suposed to wear dog check shirts, knitted tie,tweed coat with leather elbow patches , cavalry twil trousers and brown brogue shoes. Its the Architect, Doctor and vet uniform AFAIK. :D
I am guilty of the checked shirt and brown cords Blushing

Just Googled the Forum and found myself in a strange land, a dark land, Mordor, it was the forum but it wasn't . it was like stepping through the back of the wardrobe and finding a paralell universe. There were no Specs, no Apache, no Batts etc. People proporting to be sparks!! I blundered around in terror , searching for a way out... then a voice cried ...head for the light..head for the light , I clicked my workboots together and suddenly I was back .. through the dark veil and into the light.. was it a dream ? .. No here I am There and back again .. Fheeew!! Close one there.
I think you are wearing those pants on your head wrong!!

obscuring the eyes there Sandra! :|

option 1.

pull em back a bit so the waist line doesn't pass your forehead.

"eyes clear", bit sort of bandanna style!

option 2.

pull em down further so waist line under your chin..

"eyes looking through leg holes", bit sort of ski mask balaclava' ish!:)Guiness Drink

then yam sorted our kid! ; )Blushing