Glad To Be Here....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeenOnAllTheBigJobs

Reaction score
Hi gents,

pleased to be amongst my peers at the ripe old age of 30 ive decided to stop going out drinking and spend a little more time perfecting my discipline with learning.

Apprentice at a general electrical installation firm,

Did price-work and house bashing until the age of 21 then went to "work away" on Wembley, LUnderground, munitions factories, MOD work predominately, prisons, hospitals, shopping centre's and leisure facilities like Alton towers, all discipline's industrial/commercial and automation from 6KA Substation incomers to installing the flow sensor that regulates how much cream you get in your cream egg!!!

I work cards in for a JIB registered company and have done so for the last 7 years, have ran jobs up to 400k as a electrical site manager most particularly involving an industrial/automation flavour.

look forward to sharing info, ideas and particularly learning the core reasons electricity behaves the way it does!

Thanks.

Pongyang  !!!!    Jeez  I thought it must be in Wales .  Only in North Korea !  How do you  get communications out of there ?  

Oh and Welcome .  Your name is hearby shortened to  BOATBJ. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: