Got my C&G 2391 results today !

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TC101

Reaction score
It came by recorded delivery yesterday and as I was out I had to collect it at the PO today. A big brown envelope. I took it home, made myself a coffee and sat down outside feeling a bit nervous. Inside was a pass result and the

C&G certificate itself. I was suprised and delighted. A very hard exam and a long 8 weeks for the result- but what a nice feeling. Deeelighted !!!

i no it was 8 weeks ago but can you remember any questions you got in your exam if so could you pm them to me.cheers

It came by recorded delivery yesterday and as I was out I had to collect it at the PO today. A big brown envelope. I took it home, made myself a coffee and sat down outside feeling a bit nervous. Inside was a pass result and the C&G certificate itself. I was suprised and delighted. A very hard exam and a long 8 weeks for the result- but what a nice feeling. Deeelighted !!!
Well done. Here is the Chief Ec=xaminers report for our exam http://www.cityandguilds.com/documents/2391-301-2009-07-cer-v1.pdf

43% pass rate for the July exam. Good luck to those taking their resit in October. Glad I dont have to do that again!

got my 2391 results from he july exam and got a pass, was very happy as really had no experience in testing, i did the course in a 4 day block and wen back the following week for the exam i was finished it with over an hour remaining but was extremly confident that i passed, i did my revision out of the scadden testing book mainly as i found it easier to understand than the gn3,