October 2012 2391 Exam Results.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alfiesmudger

Reaction score
Hi all,

Happy new year and all that.

My first posting on here so I apologise if this is in the wrong area etc but sat my 2391 on the 18th of oct 2012 and still waiting for my results. Anyone else sat it and waiting? Or indeed had their results? How did you do? How did you find it?

The C&G website has the chief examiners report on the exam, various points on different questions and it states the pass rate was 41%!

Be nice to hear from others who sat it, I walked out feeling it was slightly easier than I thought it would be but as the waiting has gone on doubt has slowly crept in and now I'm not so sure. Still reasonably confident but will have to wait and see.

Top site by the way with some friendly advice by all concerned, keep up the good work.

If i remember rightly it's usually about 13-14 weeks for results to come in so you will probably get them mid -end Jan.

Thanks for the replies. Hopefully hear in the next few weeks then, need to get practical sorted before I get stung with the 2394/2395 change.