gsm dialler

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harold Shipmanwen't to a fancy dress party and had no costume. Put a white coat on and my stethoscope arround my throad and told people I was Dr Shipman.

apparantly that's in bad taste........... :(

(true story)
Some people cannot take a joke.

This isn't true, Redcare and Dualcom are both used to monitor Fire alarms and indutrial proceses and neither require NSI or SSAIB approval.
This is exactly the position I'm in whereby the insurers of a large empty building are insisting on either redcare of dualcom to be fitted (which isn't hard), but the whole situation seems to be stitched up tight and the thieving swines are wanting

I dont like to be wrong,however on i think i might of been.i use denmams wholesale for my materials and this morning i was collect some bits.i noticed they have a wireless alarm system with optional gsm speech dialer.it works using a pay as you go sim card! You program in phone no's and a message and as long as they have credit Happy days.

I dont like to be wrong,however on i think i might of been.i use denmams wholesale for my materials and this morning i was collect some bits.i noticed they have a wireless alarm system with optional gsm speech dialer.it works using a pay as you go sim card! You program in phone no's and a message and as long as they have credit Happy days.
I think Galaxy and Texecom also make a GSM dialler for their panels but I'm not sure if they make a standalone GSM dialler.

Good idea though and useful for temporary systems in farm buildings, portacabins etc.

Badger, have a look at this, I have never used one but I have used a lot of other CQR products and they are pretty good. CQR are a well known maker of alarm equipment and have been around for years. http://www.cqr.co.uk/en/product-catalogue/wirefree/freewave/gsm-dialler/GSM-Dialler.aspx

They probably won't sell direct but Gardiner Security sell their products through their security trade counters. http://www.gardinersecurity.co.uk/
Ive used the old version of this and it was very very good, it litrally had a mobile phone inside of it lloks like the changed this slightly. I used it on an intruder alarm at some remote horse stables, very good piece of kit so would imagine this should be to the same spec as the older version.

Latest posts