has anyone got any sample papers for units 202, 203. and any info on the 204

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
these would be very grateful, as they are the only ones i have left to do for my nvq level 2

Hello and Welcome to the forum.

Here are some that you may get in the 202 & 203.

204 is an assignment.

try this site out SWINDON-MASSIVE it`s got some good stuff on.

just done 202 last night got a lot of current flow a few calcs to do and a bit health & saftey.

try this site out SWINDON-MASSIVE it`s got some good stuff on.just done 202 last night got a lot of current flow a few calcs to do and a bit health & saftey.
really good site ,helped alot

and also you can buy some papers from britainia training roughly 3 quid for 100 quesions and answers

good luck with exams mate

Hi All, i am new to the forum and am looking for help on my unit 2.0.2. I have passed the first unit with a distinction, and passed unit 3 last friday but failed my unit 2 again about a hour ago and am really annoyed. i missed some lessons due to migraines which i was getting very badly. I have asked lectures for revision sheets but didnt get what i was really looking for as what i had revised didnt come up in the exam.

If there are any more good websites for revision, could you please point them out to me. I know swindon-massive (just read that in a forum page)

Thankyou

Welcome to the forum.

Can you start a new thread explaining which papers/exam you are looking for/ failed?

IE: 202, 203, etc.

Regards,

Admin.

Welcome to the forum.Can you start a new thread explaining which papers/exam you are looking for/ failed?

IE: 202, 203, etc.

Regards,

Admin.
just done that.

thankyou