Hello from Enviro-Inks

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enviro-Inks

Reaction score
Hi to everyone!

Some of you may know one of the people behind Enviro-Inks - Simon from Cirrus Electrical Services (South West) Ltd. Simon has been a member of this forum for a while now and will continue to post (and trade) as Cirrus, however - Enviro-Inks is his new baby!

Enviro-Inks are able to supply virtually any inkjet cartridge or Laser toner on the market - even some obscure ones. We offer OEM (manufacturer originals) as well as being authorised distributors for Jet Tec products. Jet Tec inks are a premium level ink at much lower prices than originals, UK manufactured and guaranteed! They really are the best compatible inks on the market! We offer next day delivery and will supply VAT invoices.

I will be offering TEF forum members an exclusive discount off any orders placed and I will shortly offer you a discount code to use. In the meantime, PM me with your requirements and I will sort the discount myself.

Our website Inkjets. Laser toner, paper, printers, cartridges, recycled mobile phones. is functional and we are able to accept credit / debit card payments online or over the phone. There will be changes made to the website to include the OEM inks so for now, if you must have OEM then contact me for a price.

We always like to be the cheapest but bear in mind we are competing against some big internet boys but there is one difference - we do not sell cheap imported inks!

We offer a full range of office supplies although these do not feature on the website yet. We have everything from a biro to a complete office refurb!

Anyway, enough of this - I look forward to some lively debate and being of service.

Simon

Enviro-Inks

Inkjets. Laser toner, paper, printers, cartridges, recycled mobile phones.

Thank you for that informative post Simon, and for supporting the forum :)

I expect many of our members regularly use inks & toners as part of their business - I know I do.

I will definitely speak to you shortly - Regarding Epson T0807s, Brother LC1000s, and I may soon need a toner cartridge - HP q6511A (laserjet 2420DN).

KME

I will also probably soon need ink.

Just to let you know of a minor issue with the website, under inkjets, Lexmark it says "Finding replacement Kodak cartridges to fit your printer is really easy".

Thank you for that informative post Simon, and for supporting the forum :) I expect many of our members regularly use inks & toners as part of their business - I know I do.

I will definitely speak to you shortly - Regarding Epson T0807s, Brother LC1000s, and I may soon need a toner cartridge - HP q6511A (laserjet 2420DN).

KME
Thanks KME - I will do my best to look after everyone on the forum, so please PM me your requirements and I will sort a discounted price!

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 23:00 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:59 ----------

I will also probably soon need ink.Just to let you know of a minor issue with the website, under inkjets, Lexmark it says "Finding replacement Kodak cartridges to fit your printer is really easy".
Thanks Philbas - you get extra discount for spotting the deliberate mistake!

Thanks Apache - yes VAT registered and each invoice has a full VAT breakdown for you.

What I will say to anyone is I will always try and do a deal so if you don't see the ink on our website, please PM me and I can source almost anything at a great price!

Morning :) Thats excellent news, thos I cant seem to find the leggy, buxom sex starved secretary section anywhere?
You and me both! I keep thinking that sooner or later one will come for an interview for a job too!

I shall be dropping a pm to you for Epsom stylusSX215 cartridges ............ kids using the ink up like theres no tomorrow on homework.. what ever happened to using a pen & pencil!

I shall be dropping a pm to you for Epsom stylusSX215 cartridges ............ kids using the ink up like theres no tomorrow on homework.. what ever happened to using a pen & pencil!
No problem - will keep my eyes peeled!

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 14:47 ---------- Previous post was made at 13:03 ----------

Thanks for the order. Inks will be with you Tuesday.

Latest posts