Hello Team!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven Haynes

Reaction score
Hi All, I don't normally do Forums but feel I can gain a lot from it and I also have a lot to offer and like helping people out where I can. If you have any automation questions that is my Forte. I used to be an installation electrician and might well be getting back into that. I fancy a break from running my own business, it's worn me down.

Hi All, I don't normally do Forums but feel I can gain a lot from it and I also have a lot to offer and like helping people out where I can. If you have any automation questions that is my Forte. I used to be an installation electrician and might well be getting back into that. I fancy a break from running my own business, it's worn me down.
Eat, sleep, dream about the business - been there, done that, it's not healthy 😃

Welcome Steven. It's our nice safe corner of the Internet where we can put the world to rights and help a few people out along the way.

Anyone with relevant experience is welcome at the bar in the corner as that where the questions seem to be asked the most. 🤣👍

Please tell us more about the automation and stuff you have worked with.

I come from the machinery side of the industry, so it's nice to have another member here who has.
I've worked for machinery manufacturers, control systems manufacturers (one of the big players), third-party repairers, and freelance for myself.
I did all aspects, though, so mechanical and controls (electrical/electronic/software) when I was with the machine builder, 3rd party companies and freelance.
Though working for the machine builder and controls OEM, I only worked on the company's product.

Latest posts