hello!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well in my minds eye you have, and im afraid that is how you will remain until you can disprove it with photographic evidence;) :) :^O :^OBig brother is always watching;) :^O :^O
I suggest taking your mind`s eye to a brain surgeon, who is also adept at vision correction. :eek: :O:O

Or, failing that, a lobotomist may help. :^O :^O:^O:^O

I can disprove ANYTHING with photographic evidence - it`s called manipulation:^O:^O

I`ll show you, when I return. Too issed to do it 2nite!

Udders! WTF? Apache not paying attention. We decided male cow, no udder. *sigh*
WE didn`t decide anything, mate.

You stated....................We ignored you:O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O

Sides - An Apache COULD, technically, be a female. Ergo, having udders.

* big sigh*

I suggest taking your mind`s eye to a brain surgeon, who is also adept at vision correction. :eek: :O:OOr, failing that, a lobotomist may help. :^O :^O:^O:^O
Have you been speaking to mrs moonpig? ;) :^O

Because that is straight out of her rhetoric;) :^O :^O:^O:^O

I can disprove ANYTHING with photographic evidence - it`s called manipulation:^O:^O

I`ll show you, when I return. Too issed to do it 2nite!
Now that does sound interesting, i shall look forward to that one. Kind of reminds me of my MI5 days;) :^O :^O:^O

Think of it this way KME if he is busy typing, he cant focus all his attentions og drinking your guiness;) :^O
Ah!

But you haven't realised..

the reason I am slow typin ........

Is cuz I have a pint of KME'S beer in the other hand!! :eek: :) :^O ]:)Guiness Drink

Ah!But you haven't realised..

the reason I am slow typin ........

Is cuz I have a pint of KME'S beer in the other hand!! :eek: :) :^O ]:)Guiness Drink
Which is one of the reasons why i think we need to stage an interventon;) :^O :^O

Latest posts