Help - RCD Trip times

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
even if you get it to trip within time limits with load disconnected, are you sure you want to leave in an RCD that you know doesnt trip when the load is connected?

It's not over sell on my part but work for a housing association. Whatever works I suggest need doing they just give me the go-ahead to do. Changed the CU today and now have times of 37mS x 1 and 11mS x5. Happy days.

It's not over sell on my part but work for a housing association. Whatever works I suggest need doing they just give me the go-ahead to do. Changed the CU today and now have times of 37mS x 1 and 11mS x5. Happy days.
Hi Cirrus me old mucker,hows it going ?

you can always use the old one on one of your private jobs ;)

or put it on ebay ,ill give you 50p O)

Hey did you know,joint boxes are cheep on there ROTFWL

Hahaha what a blast from the past. Rum old fella how the devil are you? As for joint boxes - I have progressed to crimps now, much better. Am saving a few ready for my NIC inspection in a couple of weeks, I reckon he will be well impressed! ROTFWL

Good Luck on your NIC Assessment, Cirrus.

I much prefer to use crimps or Pushfits and Choc Boxes as opposed to "Junction Boxes" too. :D

Hahaha what a blast from the past. Rum old fella how the devil are you? As for joint boxes - I have progressed to crimps now, much better. Am saving a few ready for my NIC inspection in a couple of weeks, I reckon he will be well impressed! ROTFWL
Hi im ok recovering from a bad cold ,which is why im on the puter serching forums through boredom headbang

good luck with your inspection ,might be best not to use too many joints in the assessed work tho ROTFWL

i think ill start a new thread on the merits of jbs ,or why not to use them :D

i sent you a pm ,did you get it????????????

i got yours.will post over weekend

Good Luck on your NIC Assessment, Cirrus.I much prefer to use crimps or Pushfits and Choc Boxes as opposed to "Junction Boxes" too. :D
interesting :^O whos going to start the debate then? im new here so it might be best if i dont ,wot you think admin? ; \