Hey All!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PVcompare

www.pvcompare.net
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

Nice 2016 to everyone! BTW, I tried to comunicate with an admin but no replies . Pls I’d like to be a sponsor , how can I do that?

Perfect! Thanks for the replies :) — hope to find the way to communicate with him/her .

Drastyn,

Welcome to the forum.

I notice that you are showing your location as Italy, just to let you know, we are almost exclusively a UK centred forum.

Mind we would welcome sponsorship from anywhere! ;)

I don,t know if Canoeboy is about much at the moment, with it being Christmas time and everything.

Please feel free to keep discussing or making useful posts on the forum, then you will soon hit your 10 posts, and then you can PM either myself or Canoeboy.

Hey Sidewinder, thanks for your advice about the 10 posts! About the sponsorship, thanks for your interest , I’m aware of it but the company that I work to is also in UK's solar Market.

Ok Draslyn, we have quite a few members here who are involved in solar installs in the UK, from small scale domestic, right up to large commercial / industrial scale systems, so there could ell be interest in your product.

Thx Sidewinder!

I hope so, coz the company's service is based in "helping the installers" . I don’t wanna say more and then be banned 

Draslyn,

You're on 7 posts...

I appreciate that you are respecting the rules of the forum, and for that you are to be applauded.

You can give a little more info, I'm guessing that it is solar stuff to help the installer do the job safer/quicker for example?

Thx , is a “place” where the installers can shows their references ( Previous PV systems installed, history of the company etc etc) and “reach” new clients just showing their skills and competence. Quality of the installation is important, PV is a long life system, so little details make a difference. The criteria of this “virtual square” is to inform potential client, so they can choose the right product but also the right Installer. Not all installers are equal and it is great that we can get more authentic information and learn about the experience. Actually, most people usually pay their attention at the product itself and the price, choosing the Solar Panels Company. 

Almost all the installers companies have a website, because they know the potential of the Web , but is it enough? 

You'll wonder how potential customers can get in this "place", because this place offers mainly the answer to: This panel is good? It responds through a comparison of real output of plants from all over the world.

I know that my explanation it is not clear, but I did my best to not use names or keywords that could even lead to understand the company.

No, not a forum..

Is more like an tripadvisor for solar industry, more technical obviously :)