Hi All

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eodneil

Training Provider™
Reaction score
Hi

I have been a member for sometime, but this is my first post. I am a JIB Approved Electrician, but have been working in Education for the past 6-7 years and now run a small training centre for Electricians in Cambridge. I have experience of teaching, managing and developing all qualifications ranging from level 1 Building Services to the level 3 Inspection and testing qualifications. I am also aiming at teaching and offering the level 4 Design and Verification qualification in the new year.

I do contribute in another forum by helping students and new people coming into the industry, with subjects they do not understand and what qualifications are available to them. I would like the opportunity to do the same on this forum and get to know others here.

As for non-electrician related things I am from Swansea originally, now live in a lovely small town called Saffron Walden near Cambridge, have 2 beautiful children and 1 on the way, a girlfriend from Finland, I'm a massive rugby fan and spent 9 years in the Royal Engineers.

Thank you for reading :) .

Neil

Last edited by a moderator: