Hi folks.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just come from 'over there' to say hello.
Nice to see a few well known folks around.

Well pull up a chair if your staying... ? :)👍🍻

And don't walk over the carpet in your muddy boots.. !
(Forum Crocs, Slippers or Flip-Flops are available in all regular sizes from the room to the left of the coffee machine.)

The cleaners get right miserable if any of us leave mess on the floors.

Well pull up a chair if your staying... ? :)👍🍻

And don't walk over the carpet in your muddy boots.. !
(Forum Crocs, Slippers or Flip-Flops are available in all regular sizes from the room to the left of the coffee machine.)

The cleaners get right miserable if any of us leave mess on the floors.
Can I have some of your meds please - for the wife, she needs cheering up:ROFLMAO:

Can I have some of your meds please - for the wife, she needs cheering up:ROFLMAO:

Just send me a bank transfer to cover the delivery costs....
and I will get our local "Just-Eat.co.uk" OR "Deliveroo.Co.Uk" courier to do the business....
(whichever has the best looking tracksuit & thermally insulated food bag when I phone in the order)..

But remember there is some flexibility between which order you take the meds:-
Never take the blue-ones on a Monday OR Saturday!
The yellow ones are good any day of the week as long as you don't exceed the recommended max 3 per 6hour period..
Purple ones only ever work on a Weekend.. but can be mixed with any tablet that is smaller..
The Green ones MUST be crushed with at least two other tablets.. BUT only used if the month has 30days!!
The Brown ones are Fridays only!
The Red ones are amazing.. but best avoided if you need to climb a ladder within three-days, as some of the side-effects can be a bit dubious!!!!!!!

I will get a sample of all the best meds packaged up in a jiffy bag to the normal address ready to go immediately that your payment is received.. (y):cool:🍺