Hi from DPG

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where were you hiding when he spat his dummy out and at the touch of a few keys or a swipe of the mouse wiped away some of his customers members that he relies on for content that generates his income
When I went on in the evening, I noticed that a meter thread I was contributing to had been deleted.

Whilst I was searching for it, I noticed that some members profiles were gone, which my first thought was the badge stuff that was being played with.

I then, opened a thread asking had anyone noticed that some members had gone walkabout, which was quickly ended.
I was wondering if it was the members chose to delete or Admin.

Last edited:
When I went on in the evening, I noticed that a meter thread I was contributing to had been deleted.

Whilst I was searching for it, I noticed that some members profiles were gone, which my first thought was the badge stuff that was being played with.

I then, opened a thread asking had anyone noticed that some members had gone walkabout, which was quickly ended.
I was wondering if it was the members chose to delete or Admin.
Ahhh that fits in with the way it happened blink and you missed something, I don't know if Dan's blow out post is still on there or if it has deleted and I really can't be bothered to even try to look for it even though it was a fine example of how not to do customer service

I've been too scared to press SCOOB or DE-SCOOB so far as my daughters regularly tell me never to try and use language from their generation. I'll think it means "Agree" and it will turn out to mean something embarrassing in a context I hadn't even imagined.
But anyway I agree with the above post.

I've been too scared to press SCOOB or DE-SCOOB so far as my daughters regularly tell me never to try and use language from their generation. I'll think it means "Agree" and it will turn out to mean something embarrassing in a context I hadn't even imagined.
But anyway I agree with the above post.
Scooby, Scooby snack which means like. Can't remember when that was put in place, it was a fair while ago.