Hi there!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mvkpe1

Reaction score
Just to introduce myself, I'm Mark I'm a part "P" approved contractor with ELECSA. I work on domestic and commercial properties, down in the isle of Wight, and sometimes, if the client wants to cover travelling fares, over on the mainland.

I've been working in associated industry's since leaving school in 1980, Telecommunications, Television, Satelite broadcasting, Internet, Networking and my own business "MVK Property Enhancement" which is now my sole source of income.

Welcome to the forum mate. Just come back from a week in iow. Do you have plenty of work over there or are things quiet with the recession and all that?

m4tty,

Thanks for the welcome, to be honest with you this year it hasn't stopped, I don't seam to have enough hours in the day or enough days in the week, working a minimum of 6 days a week, and still can't get everything done. I can't complain though as last year the recession really hit hard, I had about two weeks work over a period of three months, still playing catch up with the bills even now.

Welcome to the forum Mark. If you would like Admin to add the ELECSA Logo by your user name & Avatar, follow the links below in my signature line.

Doc H.