Hi to one and all

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparky54

Reaction score
big yawn newbie here My name is Rob been a Electrician since 1975 yes ok I am old but still learning

there is not alot I don't know, but had quite a lot of dealings with Aico smoke alarms,wireless systems in fact within the next few weeks i will be posting a vid on how

to set their system up and how to tap into main fire alarm panel:

so I Salute you all

Welcome on board. I'm a newby too & finding the forum really interesting as well as amusing. Good luck!

Welcome to the forum - It's good to have you on-board.
:D

just a quick one the other week my friend asked me to come round his house to look at the wiring ok level sockets in his kitchen they were all over the place height wise i took one off good god it came off in my hands oh i did switch them off

he had a part P electrician and he was not of this country how do they get away with this shocking i told him to report him but nothing has happen

the question i would like to ask getting off the subject is I would like to carry out testing and inspections only can i do this being 2391 17th and 16th and a time served sparky

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 11:16 ---------- Previous post was made at 10:25 ----------

if anyone is interested i have full study program for the 17th bs7671 it is not copyrighted have checked it is very good 60 and 30 qestions with all notes i don't want any money but if people want to donate to this site thats fine