how much would you charge?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jibspark

Electrician
Reaction score
to remove some dado trunking and put a s/o in its place, plus extend 2 power radials to feed some dado trunking supplied by the client (each extension surface mounted in mini trunking for about 5M)

how much would you charge and how long would you give yourself?

cheers!

:D

cheers mate! thats not far off what ive done, i just wanted to make sure i was on the right track .

ive quoted

If you are happy with the price then thats all that matters, just keep in mind you need to make a living at the end of the day....

Having said that I do use little jobs like this if its a new customer, as the preverbial sprat to catch the mackerel & price lower but not to low as not to make a small proffit on the job. ;)

If you are happy with the price then thats all that matters, just keep in mind you need to make a living at the end of the day....Having said that I do use little jobs like this if its a new customer, as the preverbial sprat to catch the mackerel & price lower but not to low as not to make a small proffit on the job. ;)
cheers mate, it took 4 hours but that includes looking at some more work for them. so im pretty happy with that.