How much?????????????????????

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you get the polarity wrong on these hi-fi leads will the music play backwards?

Doc H.
no, but speakers will work opposite, i.e one will move 'in' whilst the other moves 'out'. and certain people do everything they can to avoid this. i couldnt care less what the speaker polarity is

ʍou puɐʇspɐǝɥ ɐ ƃuıop ɯɐ ı sʎnƃ ɯǝlqoɹd ou 'ʞo s,ʇɐɥʇ

Last edited by a moderator:
Some members are complaining of getting dizzy spells and sickness twisting their heads to read your post.
I assume the same memebers who can't Ctrl+Alt+ ↓ to turn the screen about?

Just a thought, prepares to be flamed, but............if they are plating every surface with Kryptonite or whatever then surely all of the dimensions will have changed [unless of course they machined the equivalent plating thickness off the components first and made allowances for polishing reductions etc]....so we have a female thread internally plated [snigger snigger] and a corresponding male thread equally plated. I know there are +/- manufacturing tolerances, but surely tampering with a BS product will invalidate warranties/insurance claim issues etc or have I ust got too much time on my hands? or is it the latest Chilean [not spread all over the fricking carpet, thank you] Merlot speaking for me??/,,........ :coat

kerch,

You are correct in principle, any modification of "certified" part after manufacture requires re "certification".

Thus I doubt that the parts are actually legal for sale.

That is unless the modification is bull51t3 and does not actually exist!