I need some advice, fluffed up a little!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jibspark

Electrician
Reaction score
Hi all,

i went round to a new clients home a couple of days ago and did some work for them, i unplugged a few things - including the fridge freezer!! forgot to plug it back in! im gonna be getting quite a bit of work from them and i want to keep them sweet, they only mentioned it in passing and said there wasn't much in there at all.

I did some more work for them tonight that comes to about

bottle of wine does it for me or a box of chocs goes a long way.

i find people dont want cash .. pressies everytime.

i'd agree but maybe instead of wine and choccys i'd go for some nice Mcain Smiley faces and some birds eye fish finger replacements ROTFWL
:^O :^O:^O:^O

That had me in stitches

Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

I think JL,s got the right idea, Wine and Chocs , its a nice gesture, that JL is almost human sometimes . ;) Any more work , they'll say we must have that nice Sparky who bought the bottle of wine. ( Don't leave the freezer off again though !!)

cheers guys! i think he drinks jack d so will get him a bottle of that.

we burnt a carpet last year by accident, i apologised and called a carpet company to come and repair it... the customer went mad and said dont be silly its ok we will place a rug over it ... !!!!

next day bottle of jack daniels and a large box of chocs ...

sorted and both parties very happy.

its not a bribe its a sincere apology with a small gift ...

Latest posts