Industrial Electrician

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good from this perspective m8. Apart from the 5K; but you can`t have everything in this world (Mrs. KME`s favourite saying at the moment.)

Here`s hoping. We`ll catch a welsh haggis, and sacrifice it to your imminent good fortune m8.

[quote name=kme;4087

Here`s hoping. We`ll catch a welsh haggis' date=' and sacrifice it to your imminent good fortune m8.

a few have been seen lolloping over cefn bryn ,but u better be quick or they'll take flight :^O

a few have been seen lolloping over cefn bryn ,but u better be quick or they'll take flight :^O
Don`t act soft. They can`t fly!! It`s an optical illusion caused by them having one leg shorter than t`other. helps `em run round mountains. :)

Trick is to chase `em in the opposite direction, they`ll roll helplessly to the bottom, then they`re knackered. :D

:^O :^O:^O:^O

Thanks for all the support guys, i'll let you know if i get it.

Well got the phone call yesterday, i'm back on the 13th for a medical, and second interview. The interview, i've been told is informal, and is mainly a walkaround the factory intro to the others etc. So the job is mine of i want it. The big decision has to be made do i take the pay cut to get more experience in other aspects of the Electrics, or do i sit it out in domestic working with a bunch of clowns!!!!

Think its time for some number crunching with the bills. :_|

Well got the phone call yesterday, i'm back on the 13th for a medical, and second interview. The interview, i've been told is informal, and is mainly a walkaround the factory intro to the others etc. So the job is mine of i want it. The big decision has to be made do i take the pay cut to get more experience in other aspects of the Electrics, or do i sit it out in domestic working with a bunch of clowns!!!! Think its time for some number crunching with the bills. :_|
Well, I think it`s time to congrate you, and us, for the sterling "behind the scenes" support work we did:^O

To Mr. Mcgaw. I hope every shock you have is actually a pleasant surprise in disguise.

Well done my friend. :D :D:D:D

Well today was the day !! Didn't go as planned, i had the medical this morning and the results are as follows.

At 5ft 8" and 13st 3lb im over weight with a BMI of 27 !!!! :eek:

But the best bit of it all is ........

I'm COLOURBLIND !!!!!!!!!!

I knew i was slighty on green/brown colours but never affected me. However the test today showed , according to the old hag of a nurse , that i was colour blind with green/brown/red/blue/violet.

And people say that everything is not black and white !!!! It sure is to me :^O :^O:^O:^O

Still the second interview was ok they seemed happy enough have to wait till friday for confirmation.

I'm COLOURBLIND !!!!!!!!!!

I knew i was slighty on green/brown colours but never affected me. However the test today showed , according to the old hag of a nurse , that i was colour blind with green/brown/red/blue/violet.

So your that bloke I keep followin around who wired all his sockets with reverse polarity!!!!! :eek: :) :) :D :D:^O:^O] :)

Best of luck for good news on Friday M8! :)

Well the letter came to day..............

With a contract offer within. :^O :^O:^O:^O

Have till monday to decide, however think i'll be taken it..

Well the letter came to day..............With a contract offer within. :^O :^O:^O:^O

Have till monday to decide, however think i'll be taken it..
Good one m8! :)

Well done! :) :) :) :)

I guess the drinks are on you tonight....?

celebrations all round:) :) :) :D :D:D

Good one m8! :) Well done! :) :) :) :)

I guess the drinks are on you tonight....?

celebrations all round:) :) :) :D :D:D
It'll have to be water !!!! remember the 5k drop in wages :_|

:^O :^O:^O

It'll have to be water !!!! remember the 5k drop in wages :_| :^O :^O:^O
If you`re skint, 5K is a big wage difference.

If, like you, it`s the difference between 100K and 95K, All it means is that you have to buy "bells" instead of "glenfiddich".

Booze is still booze my friend. You just have to "acquire the taste":^O:^O:^O

Sitting down tonight with a case of calsberg export, could be a messy night !!!!! Today i have agreed on a start day of 9th june. One week on the day shift then i hit the nights/days. Seen the work pattern and amazinly i could get 17 days a month of. I may get the chance to build on my own business now aswell, it was put on the back burner when i got employment. So hopefully the odd day or two here and there will make up the difference between the wages.

Sitting down tonight with a case of calsberg export, could be a messy night !!!!! Today i have agreed on a start day of 9th june. One week on the day shift then i hit the nights/days. Seen the work pattern and amazinly i could get 17 days a month of. I may get the chance to build on my own business now aswell, it was put on the back burner when i got employment. So hopefully the odd day or two here and there will make up the difference between the wages.
eh!!!X( X(

Thought you said it was water all round? :| 5k drop? ?:| ? :|

any way once again I say well done and I raise my glass of Kronenbourg 1664 to your Calsberg! and say cheers!!

I am sure you will suss out how to keep your other business ticking over nicely on the back-burner! :D :D:D:) :)

eh!!!X( X( Thought you said it was water all round? :| 5k drop? ?:| ? :|
the wife bought me it, as a gift, she says its the last for awhile :_| Had about a dozen bottles last night and played on the Wii !! Not recommended when getting drunk. (funny thou).