Introductions :d

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

husky2013

Reaction score
Hey everyone  

would like to introduce u to my now extended family ( kinda)

Rossi & Casey  both named after motobike riders   Valentino Rossi  & Casey Stoner

Rossi is a Siberian Husky x Alaskan Malamute    age 18 weeks

Casey is a full Siberian Husky

both of them are growing up so fast :) they both have a RAW Diet,  which consists of  : Raw Chicken Wings, Legs, Thighs,  Lamb Neck, Liver, Heart, Oxtail, Sprats, Mackeral,salmon,  Beef, Pigs Trotters, Pheasant, Turkey, Venison, Rabbit,   amongst other things

they are absolutally thriving on it :) ( think they eat better then us at times)

just thought i would introduce u too them :)

2 very nice dogs there. The wife keeps telling me she wants a 'wolf dog'. She has no chance of any dog. She is never in the house long enough to look after one..... and neither am I for that matter.

Think I like the black one best.

Rossi is a big baby he is the most chilled out dog going, they are absolutely fab with kids aswell

Cute pictures. Just make sure that they know 100% YOU are the boss. These dogs can have tendencies not to be very nice.

I'm not even going to start on raw food..........

Oh they define know that apache, only gota look at them n they sit!

We tried every other food humanly possible but consistently upset their tummies, but we have noted a difference in them since being on Raw their coats are shinier their teeth are clean as anything, and their faeces are spot on! Rossi is 18 weeks and 18kg. Casey is 15kg

Canoe,  we have tried them on allsorts  and spent a fortune on various foods,  it wasnt untill we spoke to a few other people and the vet who recommended trying them on Raw  tbh at 1st i was like wwww u cant give them raw it will make them ill,   but they are thriving on it and are more consistent with their weight, and their general overall growth.      but there are times the eat better then any of us lol!    

they have raw green tripe once a week along with their fish allowance :) normally a combination of raw green tripe with sprats (whole) or Mackeral (whole) or salmon (whole)  

i begin to wonder if the dogs eat better then me at times.

Hell no I wouldn't eat it, I get my dad to dish it up for them it makes me heave!!!

And stinks to hi heaven

Latest posts