iPhone or HTC Desire?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is my cpu test results comparison

htc.jpg

I dont know where that graph thing is from but its incorrect.is it an app you have downloaded?
fpmsl. you better tell the developers there doing it wrong then ROTFWL

strangley how my phone faired near the bottom before upgrading then :innocent

thats a bit like saying this software will tell you how fast your car is 0-60 compared to others and move it close to the top for feel good factor :yellow card

rooting does increase performance, that is logical,

but as to how much, and as that app doesnt actually know the usage of the other phones on the list it cant predict how fast they are, only as factory settings go.

the less apps etc in use the faster something is,

use the air con in your car and fuel consumption suffers,

run 20 apps on your PC or phone and performance suffers,

simples really.

Windows shmindows. Absolute rubbish. Anything Apple gives you ultimate stability and reliability. Windows is the most unstable, slow and painful thing ever created. Apple is a global brand with incredible strength and loveability - a name synonymous with quality. Still, horses for course as has been said.

Windows shmindows. Absolute rubbish. Anything Apple gives you ultimate stability and reliability. Windows is the most unstable, slow and painful thing ever created. Apple is a global brand with incredible strength and loveability - a name synonymous with quality. Still, horses for course as has been said.
I see Apple as the geek in the corner with no friends. I won an ipod and that is the only reason I have one. I downloaded a few songs in itunes, but you can't get them out of there. If I pay money for a song i want an mp3 file I can burn to as many discs as I want or play through any media player. Like the iphone not allowing flash.

Sat in the corner bragging, but really has no friends.

Anything Apple gives you ultimate stability and reliability.
Hardly... My iPhone 3G got repaired under warranty 3 times, despite me babying it the whole time! Towards the end of my contract it freezing or dropping calls.

I've had an iphone - now have an HTC desire. They're very similar bits of kit, the iphone probably slightly better for playing music but HTC better as a phone / point of contact.

The HTC (Android) is really good if you use a lot of google services (maps / mail)

One over riding factor for me was that I can store all my contacts (phone numbers, email addresses address & borthdays) within my google account which automatically syncs with the phone, meaning that if I loose or upgrade my phone I don't loose all my contacts - really handy feature.

Plus whenever google does something clever with their maps it makes its way onto the android really quickly, whereas the iphone only updates every year or so.

Latest posts