Is it just me...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonkeyDong

Reaction score
I thought I was quite organsised, but I've just spent the day tidying the workshop and tidying everything together even more than normal!

Each size of cleat in its own bag, each crimp in its own compartment.

Separate containers for breakers, lamps, outlets, etc....

Is it just me this anal? :eek:

D. :coat

I thought I was quite organsised, but I've just spent the day tidying the workshop and tidying everything together even more than normal!Each size of cleat in its own bag, each crimp in its own compartment.

i like to keep things organised aswell - easy to see when something is running out and needs more ordered, and easier to find stuff

lol - you should see my shed :D

I spend ages tidying and organising then all of a sudden it's a tip again and I spend half an hour looking for a pencil that's been behind my ear all the time...........

I thought I was quite organsised, but I've just spent the day tidying the workshop and tidying everything together even more than normal!Each size of cleat in its own bag, each crimp in its own compartment.

I'm the opposite to you I am the muckiest person alive. Now and again I have a bit of a tidy up but most of the time my van and stores are a total mess.

Batty

lol - you should see my shed :D I spend ages tidying and organising then all of a sudden it's a tip again and I spend half an hour looking for a pencil that's been behind my ear all the time...........
hmmmm!? ?:|

perhaps you need to spend time organising your ears rather than organising your shed? :| ; \

:coat