Is this acceptable as maintenance free!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drooper

Reaction score
Bit of house bashing last week and came across this lot for first time in my relatively short career, stuffed there from previous hse extension, i have come across dodgy connection blocks , tape , and spiders but this made me chuckle

Attachments

• 20220906_081253.jpg
    20220906_081253.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 5
Bit of house bashing last week and came across this lot for first time in my relatively short career, stuffed there from previous hse extension, i have come across dodgy connection blocks , tape , and spiders but this made me chuckle
Not unusual, there's lots of people think they know how to do electrical work 😃

What’s worrying is that despite the amount of information on the web today, there are still too many installs being done poorly NOW.

unenclosed Wagos is my pet hate - it’s not as if wago boxes are expensive

Yea , they are sockets from an earlier extension , not wagos , i know em as dogscocks ( screwits)

I bought a house once and the meter/cu was in a built in cupboards in the bay window. Out of the top of the cupboard was a 13 am 3 pin plug.
I'm thinking. Outside light somewhere. When I opened the cupboard the cable ran behind the CU and str into the metre tails.
On a positive note. I made about £700 selling the hydroponics equipment and fans in the loft

Latest posts