Isolating Neutral

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was just a question brought up with another sparky Saturday, he was sure that when the current went over a certain limit the reg stipulate that the Neutral is isolated too. Perhaps he was wrong so I thought I would ask the question CJS
Cheers Seajayess! :D ;)

Glad you could bring a bit of direction back to this thread! :D

It appears to of been hijacked by ruddy weather & radio stations. :eek: phtt! :^O :^O:^O

unless your on 3ph when it must not be disconnected, or on TT where it must always be!!!!

more to do with design and system rather than current i would think.

Noting to do with neutrals - but have you checked out LAST.FM on the internet. Phenominal bit of software - plays stuff that it thinks you will like based on the bands and artists that you already like.

I'm a bit of a prog rocker - and discovered the superb "Porcupine Tree" from links to "Yes", "Caravan" , "Gong" and "Gentle Giant"!!!!!

Sorry for being a saddo!

Noting to do with neutrals - but have you checked out LAST.FM on the internet. Phenominal bit of software - plays stuff that it thinks you will like based on the bands and artists that you already like. I'm a bit of a prog rocker - and discovered the superb "Porcupine Tree" from links to "Yes", "Caravan" , "Gong" and "Gentle Giant"!!!!!

Sorry for being a saddo!
Saddo???

no no no no no..

tell us more of your "Wondrous Stories" uncle Davetheglitz. :x :x:p:D

A true case of thread going off topic!! :^O :^O:^O;) :x :x

Beer correction factor.

Posties

No of posts..

somthin else..

even forgot the ruddy formula wot I invented!

Oh bum!

beer 1: SL 0: :( :(