Its Cold

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For this lonely Englishman, on this forum, what does that mean ???
As KME said a Jack (or Swansea Jack if you prefer) is a native of the holy landPray;) :^O , it comes from a local dog named Jack who used to roam the dock/mariner and pull people from the water who had fallen in most famously a 12 year old boy.

Mike - Admin is correct. Originally a Yorkie; I`m now down here in sunny Swein`s eye!
Well its the place to be KME;) and its good to have aboard, how long you been down here?

Ah good old Swein now there was a grafter:^O.

Sorry Jacks. But Neath is the place to be, ;) :D
In the words of the immortal johnny mac 'you cant be serious';) :D

Oh well it could be worse, you could be a turk;) :^O :^O:^O.

(For the benfit of Theory and his corss border amigos, a turk is native of Llanelli and are the sworn arch enemy of a Jack. Unfortunately my better half falls in this bracket:( :_| ]:) )

{{{ SCARLETS }}}

My Wife - AD2 - Is a Cardiff Girl.

TREAD CAREFULLY!. :D

Anyway Mr Apache...sidetrack incomming warning!!

did you say you have a DOG on your lap??????????? :eek: :O? :| ?:| ? :|

or did I mis-read???

(thats the beer delay kicking in) :^O :^O
Oh yea - Minky. She's sleeping now.

{{{ SCARLETS }}}
In the age of regional rugby i suppose its easier for them to go by Scarlets, but in the good old days turks was the preferred term, infact even now with premiership rugby the games are still advertised Jacks v Turks, and jacks/turks are the terms used on site and at my inlaws for sunday dinner;) :^O .

My Wife - AD2 - Is a Cardiff Girl.

TREAD CAREFULLY!. :D
I shall head your warning:) (but between you and me admin;) we know Swansea is the real capital of Wales:) :^O .

In the age of regional rugby i suppose its easier for them to go by Scarlets, but in the good old days turks was the preferred term, infact even now with premiership rugby the games are still advertised Jacks v Turks, and jacks/turks are the terms used on site and at my inlaws for sunday dinner;) :^O . I shall head your warning:) (but between you and me admin;) we know Swansea is the real capital of Wales :) :^O .
We can all dream i suppose. :D

Caerdydd - Armpit of south wales. :(

Llanelli - bumhole of South Wales:_|

Swansea - Where you`d actually WANT to live, if you had a choice (admit it - go on.......) :D

(neath)

Bless it; or trip over it.Pray

Port talbot - Choke on it. :eek:

AD2 - sorry if my post upse.......

er... NO] :)

Tough- deal with it. You`re not in "wimp central" anymore!!!!! :^O

]:) :^O

Well you have got a fantastic rugby stadium, infact best in the world;) (and i dont mean the arms park:D), but the rest is rough as council houses mush;) :^O :^O

Caerdydd - Armpit of south wales. :( Llanelli - bumhole of South Wales:_|

Swansea - Where you`d actually WANT to live, if you had a choice (admit it - go on.......) :D

(neath)

Bless it; or trip over it.Pray

Port talbot - Choke on it. :eek:

AD2 - sorry if my post upse.......

er... NO] :)

Tough- deal with it. You`re not in "wimp central" anymore!!!!! :^O
Applaud Smiley:D:^O:^O

I will drink to that Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink