Job Application Letter

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quirky

Reaction score
If anyone could be so kind as to have a read and offer any advice I'd really appreciate it.

"Dear ?????

I wish to submit this letter in support of my application for the position of _____________________

I have the necessary skills and personal qualities that are essential for a post within your company. I am flexible and adaptable. I am aspiring to a successful career as an electrician and I will achieve my target through my energy, drive and determination. I am currently attending the City of Sunderland College where I have recently completed the City & Guilds 2330 Level 2 Electro Technical Technology. I am now studying towards the City & Guilds 2330 Level 3. In addition to my studies at City of Sunderland College, I have also attended PASS Electrical Training where I have achieved City & Guilds 2382-10 17th Edition Wiring Regulations and City & Guilds 2377 Portable Appliance Testing.

I consider my main strengths to be the fact that I am hard working, enthusiastic, punctual, honest, and I enjoy new challenges. I am educated to A level standard in the subjects of Business Studies and Geography, in addition to various GCSE qualifications grade C and above, including Maths, English and Graphic Design.

I am currently working as an Administration Officer for ______________. I have been working in an office environment for past seven years, however, I feel this is an excellent opportunity for me to take a positive step towards pursuing a successful career as an electrician. Throughout the seven years I have been employed by the ___________ I have worked in various roles.

I am both competent and confident in my use of ICT and am literate in a variety of computer software programmes. I believe my skills in ICT will be beneficial to your company as I am already versatile in a range of programmes and am willing to apply myself to becoming familiar with others.

Within the ____________ I worked efficiently as part of a support team, proving myself to be a valuable employee and a team player. I am able to communicate effectively through both written and verbal methods with both my work colleagues and members of the public. As part of this support team, I have received a