job for today

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Image095.jpg

Image096.jpg

Image098.jpg

Image102.jpg

Image103.jpg

Image104.jpg

Image079.jpg

Image080.jpg

Image062.jpg

Image063.jpg

yes pach, my dad did all the wooden decking a couple of weeeks ago and i did all the lighting and connected it up today, and also made of those 2 boxes on the shed wall/side into a spur for lights and a spur for greenhouse sockets and flood light and internal light , armoured feed from shed to all lights in ducting,a nd greenhouse sockets / lighting feed armoured, the lamposts that are on the decking and the pond spot is flex clipped to decking joists ;) oh and 2 weeks ago did the drive way lighting post

yes pach, my dad did all the wooden decking a couple of weeeks ago and i did all the lighting and connected it up today, and also made of those 2 boxes on the shed wall/side into a spur for lights and a spur for greenhouse sockets and flood light and internal light , armoured feed from shed to all lights in ducting,a nd greenhouse sockets / lighting feed armoured, the lamposts that are on the decking and the pond spot is flex clipped to decking joists ;)
you want a medal?

;)