Just saying hello.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recognise that name 😉

How are the adverts over there 😂
Hi Murdoch.
I thought I recognised one or 2 familiar names :)
The adverts are fine over there as I subscribed. I just fancied a change of scenery, without going in to too much detail.
I guess you've been on here for quite some time now? Semi retired yet?

I don't think I'm going to regret this.

It's only the food in the staff canteen that gets tedious.. :eek::geek: 🍽️
Dumplings & Suet Pudding every Wednesday for the past 16years can grind you down... !!

Top-Tips for surviving the forum..
Bring your own Sandwiches every other day..
There's a Costa-Coffee three doors down just past Gala-Bingo..
And a Wetherspoons 8 minutes walk away, towards the train station.. you can't miss it!..

Guess I should say.. Welcome to the mad-house.??

(have I had too much or too little lubrication so far? :unsure::cool:😁🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃)

Really????????

Tell me more
You come up occasionally Murdoch, as does Tony, Trev, Paul.M, Biff etc.... all long gone now. All the long term members who aren't there now get thought about and mentioned occasionally.
I'm sure its the same here. You guys must have members who were on for many years who have moved away for various reasons. I'm sure they get mentioned sometimes. It becomes a community, where everyone helps everyone.

I still remember years ago (about 12) you took the time to email me over a spreadsheet that you had compiled with a list of all the prices you pay for each product. it was in order to save time on quotes. Thankyou again :)