Just wondering....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a2

Former Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If any of you had heard of this site?

www.spokeo.com

an online phone book that has pictures that you have posted on facebook, bebo, myspace etc home phone number, credit score, profession, home value, income , # of children, profession, age. Remove yourself by clicking the Privacy button on the bottom right on their website.

A friend just sent me an email and said that when she put her email address in her details came up!!!

just put my email address in and sure enough there was some of my pics and info. ive now removed myself from the site.

Thats not good Ive found me , my wife and the 3 kids on there ! ! ! a bit to much info for my liking

The information is already there.Unfortunately most of us are unaware. If you do some easy detective work you can find all kinds of info about a person from web use.

For instance a quick google

#

Results for: androiduk2002

#

Exterior Light - Page 3 - Electrician Forum

6 posts - 3 authors - Last post: 3 May

androiduk2002 androiduk2002 is online now. Senior Member ... Send a private message to androiduk2002

The information is already there.Unfortunately most of us are unaware. If you do some easy detective work you can find all kinds of info about a person from web use.
I have done so in the past!

:D

Aren't you in danger of feeding the beast by actually logging onto it with your e-mail address?

Aren't you in danger of feeding the beast by actually logging onto it with your e-mail address?
Not really under the privacy laws you can remove any details any company keeps on you without your consent. However you have to remove them by visiting the site, you are in no danger by doing so. Once you are removed you can enter your e-mail in the scan and it will return a negative search.

I'm now wondering if I exist. I have put my name & e-mail addresses in & come up with nothing.

Latest posts