Kitchen nightmare

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see an "unfused spur" as only one cable from an accessory which is connected to the ring and which feeds another accessory. The cable from that accessory to a further accessory I have chosen to also call an "unfused spur" in my last post,

You have used the term "fused spur", I assume you mean an FCU. This is where confusion can occur, as SW has said.

Note that you can have an unfused spur from an FCU if the cable is connected to the IN terminals along with the ring conductors. But this might confuse matters further I think.

So please explain what it is that you find confusing about the 'spur from a spur ' thing cos I'm now getting confused. 

Unless the the cable is connected via the outgoing terminals of a fcu then it will only be an unfused spur, so an unfused spur feeding another unfused spur ( or a load feeding another load) is not accepted within the regs? 

So please explain what it is that you find confusing about the 'spur from a spur ' thing cos I'm now getting confused. 

Unless the the cable is connected via the outgoing terminals of a fcu then it will only be an unfused spur, so an unfused spur feeding another unfused spur ( or a load feeding another load) is not accepted within the regs? 
I am saying that it could be accepted in the regs, as I explained previously when I quoted them.