Level3 302 and 303

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jas_singh

Reaction score
Hi

Just doing some research on this course modules but cant find much on the net as some colleges have stopped doing the c&g 2330 Level 3.

Can someone help me on what 302 and 303 is about. Is it a practicle and exam or just the one???

how many questions in the exam?

For both 302 and 303 there are a written exam and a practical.

302 is inspection, testing and commisioning. 303 is fault finding and rectification.

Written exams are/were 16 questions over 3 hours for each unit. Practicals are again 3 hours each. Basicly you do an EIC for 302, PIR for 303.

Also for the practicals you do a short written paper on tools used, safe isolation, etc. This is completed before the practicals.

Hope that helps

Hi

Could you explain EIR and PIR

What do you need to know about the practical and wriiten exams?

Does anyone have any spare exams questions papers for the written part of the exam of 302 and 303.

What kind of questions are for 302 and 303?

Hi

Do we do the practicle and written at the same time or do we have 3 hours for each one

so: 3 hours for written and 3 hours for practicle.

All these questions will be answered on your first day (induction) :)

Sorry I forgot there is also a practical fault finding, mine on the same day as testing. Involved finding several faults on 3 different rigs. A lighting, a radial/ ring and motor circuit.

to recap

301 multichoice

302 written exam, assignment and practical

303 written exam, assignment and practical

the 302 and 303 3 parts add up to one unit each