Look what a colleague found!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elec dept

Reaction score
Found after a double take! Complaint was intermittent tripping of RCD, socket was feeding a washing machine.

socket.jpg

socket2.jpg

i know people dont like the look of sockets at times and try to 'hide' them, but this is going too far!

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 15:16 ---------- Previous post was made at 15:15 ----------

wonder if the plug/socket is F marked?

I want to see what the recessed ceiling spot lights are like? Painted & plastered as well maybe!

Doc H.

PMSL. Thanks mate, that made my day too. :slap

That must be the new decorative design for an unswitched outlet.

PMSL

Now I am going to have to have a rethink on my new Kitchen project. I was going to go for those old fashioned ' so yesterday ' accessories that were sort of sunk into the wall and just stuck out a little bit; however, now that I have seen and appreciated the aesthetics of the new DIY Buy and Queue Camoflage range a major replanning is in order.

Kitchen update....steelwork installed today AND wall removed. Wife thought wall was coming out tomorrow! [to be honest so did I. My mate the builder had a couple of hours spare so we got a skip at 30 mins notice and did the deed. Present Wife did not know until she came home]........... :coat

Kitchen update....steelwork installed today AND wall removed. Wife thought wall was coming out tomorrow! [to be honest so did I. My mate the builder had a couple of hours spare so we got a skip at 30 mins notice and did the deed. Present Wife did not know until she came home]........... :coat
should that now read 'ex'?!

Best one i seen was builder fitted radiator over socket!!? Made it slightly difficult to test lol