looking for experience south wales / Bristol

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil194

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Are there any electricians in south wales willing to let me work with them to gain experience in domestic installations and faults

I am 41 and currently work for BT as telephone engineer where i am due to finish on march 31st voluntary redundancy. I have completed my Part P level 2 domestic installer and currently studying for my 17th and 2392 due to take them in April. I have a full clean driving licence, and some electrical knowledge i.e rewired 2 houses with a friend of mine. I'm a very hard worker, excellent time keeper and ready to learn. So from the 1st April have plenty of time to learn.

Willing to do just about anything to gain experience willing to work for free willing to travel

If you think you can offer anything PM me.

Phil

Hi guys,

Are there any electricians in south wales/bristol willing to let me work with them to gain experience in domestic installations and faults

I am 41 and recently taken voluntary redundancy. I have completed my Part P level 2 domestic installer and 2392 test and inspection. I have a full clean driving licence, and some electrical knowledge i.e rewired 2 houses with a friend of mine. I'm a very hard worker, excellent time keeper and ready to learn. So from the 1st April have plenty of time to learn.

Willing to do just about anything to gain experience willing to work for free willing to travel

If you think you can offer anything PM me.

Phil