Looking on You Tube

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just looking on You Tube and found a jam session with George Harrison,Carl Perkins , Eric Clapton , Dave Edmonds , Ringo Etc . :Applaud

Then I quietly put my guitar away in case they heard me . :(

Sorry Paddler , I don't know how to do those .

Put those names in , it should turn them up . Carl Perkins in a blue shirt , on stage with those others , doing some rockabilly stuff .

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 21:37 ---------- Previous post was made at 21:32 ----------

While you're there have a look at my favourite lady singer , type in Judith Durham & the Seekers , "You're My Spirit"

Those were great. Anyone seen the George Harrison tribute concert, filmed at the Albert Hall? If not, look out for it. One of the best line-ups I've ever seen. Would have been some gig to see live. I'm sure some of it's on u.tube :)

That's the one. I loved that. Concert for George it was called. Thanks for posting that :)

I cant find anything with Ringo Etc in it,you sure you got that name right?

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 23:43 ---------- Previous post was made at 23:41 ----------

found this guy though

Carl Perkins, George Harrison, Ringo, Eric Clapton in HD! - YouTube
You got it Steppers.!!

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 12:25 ---------- Previous post was made at 12:22 ----------

Yes Seasick Steve, how does he do it ???

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 12:28 ---------- Previous post was made at 12:25 ----------

DekeYour the PC wizard :slap :slap :slap

I suppose if it was something dodgy you could give me the link ROTFWL
I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about Canal Cruiser .

Oops! Sorry :Blushing

I give up. It's my androids fault, I can't work it :coat :_|

one for the Dekestergrab a beer or 2 and lock the door, this could be a long night. :D

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 20:02 ---------- Previous post was made at 20:01 ----------

bad link kazm, :C
Thanks for the link Steppers.

I saw Carl Perkins a few times in concert, he used to to travel with the Johnny Cash Show , always a few aging Teddy Boys in the audience. What do mean ...was I one of 'em ?

methinks you still are Deke, ;)

my mates MIL and her late husband were/are mad into the rock 'n' roll scene, so much that she was over recently to go to some rockers re-union or something that is on every year,

she dont half move bad for a lady of a certain vintage either, I dont know where she gets her energy...