Loosing tools

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Getting fed up of this,

left my torch at someones house in their front canopy few months back and still havent gone back to collect it cos the petrol will probably cost more than to replace it, this morning left my silicone gun in someones back garden -forget to pick it up as it started raining, other week left my drill bits at customers house it was quite late when I left but luckily she phoned me straightaway and I had only just got down the road.

Gonna have to devise a plan me thinks as cant afford to do this!

Pah - was my idea was that
Ahh! but I went to dragons den with it!!!

and now me an Duncan are just sortin out the final marketing & advertising campaign ready or the Christmas rush...

It'll be bigger than Chocboxes.... :^O

when I am a millionaire I will mention you as my inspiration m8:x:x:x;) :)

i was always loosing screw drivers bought a tool roll can tell at a glance

working left to right multi checks/pliers /side cutters/screw drivers largest to smallest/

worked a treat never lost any of that kit for over a year until some sod nicked it

Ahh! but I went to dragons den with it!!!and now me an Duncan are just sortin out the final marketing & advertising campaign ready or the Christmas rush...

It'll be bigger than Chocboxes.... :^O (many things are bigger than chockboxes - my dog for example, and she's only a little dog)

when I am a millionaire I will mention you as my inspiration m8:x:x:x;) :)
I don't want a mention I want a PERCENTAGE! :D

Dont think the Mrs would be happy if I started cutting up my daughters new winter gloves!

I think the problem lies in that i got fed up with toolboxes and now use large toolbag for my most used tools, trouble is that its difficult enough to find out where everything is and to see if everthing has gone back in at the end of the job.

We`ve looked at this before. I`m now using aluminium "flight cases" for all tools. Small, easily portable. Some have holders in the lid for drivers, etc. I have 6 of them, all slightly different shapes & sizes, and I know which is which.

Looks really smart to customers too - been commented on many times :) :) :)