main bonding of water

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If a cow munches a high voltage cable, while standing on nice, dry, insulatory(?) hay, while the local vet has his arm up the cows thingumajigs, which one`s going to feel it most?

I think SL can be roped in to help with this experiment. All we need is a vet!

Anybody know of one? ]:)

If a cow munches a high voltage cable, while standing on nice, dry, insulatory(?) hay, while the local vet has his arm up the cows thingumajigs, which one`s going to feel it most?I think SL can be roped in to help with this experiment. All we need is a vet!

Anybody know of one? ]:)
Easy one the cow. The vet wears rubber wellies

:D

I think you have gone Utterly Butterly, Mate.

Well I was hoping to have soon fun watching you lot fight. But Exto has spoiled that now. :(

:D

I would consider it safer not to bond..

Or even dangerous to do so.............................
Would that be because of introducing a conductive path or have you some other reason ?:|

Given how bonding is supposed to work I don't quite see how it makes it more dangerous. But certainly lenghts of copper isolated by lenghts of Hepco is becoming a greater reality - maybe that's (partly) why we RCD everything now instead of supp bonding ?:| But that sounds sensible so can't be truth :^O :^O

Unless he uses screws and, as suggested, marks it up on his cert.I would also cut the board between joists - if i was forced to do it this way - so that the inspector don't have to lift the whole board up to inspect it.
I would cut board to make my life easy :^O

You can demonstrate bonding with wander lead to inspector, though never had to do this myself.

Would that be because of introducing a conductive path or have you some other reason ?:| Given how bonding is supposed to work I don't quite see how it makes it more dangerous. But certainly lengths of copper isolated by lengths of Hepco is becoming a greater reality - maybe that's (partly) why we RCD everything now instead of supp bonding ?:| But that sounds sensible so can't be truth :^O :^O
I'm sure you really understand, where I'm coming from binky...

; \

Latest posts