Mains switch keep switching off

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I did the same and breack down circuit and wait to hear from landlord to tell me which circuit is causing problem. I appreciate every ones help. 👏

Must have a ghost which goes round switching it off :slap :slap:slap:slap:slap:slap
I can get rid of any ghosts for a small fee.... but don't forget to pay your exorcism bill or you might get re-possessed........

Yes I did the same and breack down circuit and wait to hear from landlord to tell me which circuit is causing problem. I appreciate every ones help. 👏
er... you claim to be a sparky, but you need the landlord to tell you what circuit has the fault?

do you actually know anything about testing?

Did you break down the circuits after all circuits failed, to find out which said circuit is causing such problems?? I would have to agree with my learned gentlemen and ask why you have energized if IR has failed :-(---------- Post Auto-Merged at 20:18 ---------- Previous post was made at 20:15 ----------

Can't do dead test cos of CPC? Are you saying you wrapped insulation tape around the tails whilst live and changed over the board?? Bwahahaha, I knew someone that did that, oh dear oh dear!!!
I use little rubber stretchy thimbles now, :D