Mccb Availability

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kme

Fridge Keyholder™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just been asked, by a forumite who is down in Andover:

Who would stock Schneider ( Merlin) NS160N / TM125D MCCB; anywhere near him. He believes the smoke has got out of theirs - and the large retail premises he`s in won`t be able to open without a replacement.

I`m thinking possibly Senate? Any thoughts?

Thanks

Senate, Neweys & Eddies are all Schneider distributors.

If it were local I would say Total.

Remember that the NS may, be obsolete, as it is MG, but there should be a Schneider branded equivalent.

Tis fine, I'm on the iPad in a bar near Esher, (in Surrey, I think), been to Elexx to wave the forum flag again, back tomorrow.

Got some good stuff done today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...MCCB wasnt needed in the end, strange story to the whole affair and hopefully i dont have to go anywhere near Andover again anytime soon....Thankies to KME for his Assistance

Last edited by a moderator:
Earth Leakage Module attached to the 400A incomer tripping whole sites power, fault traced back to a faulty ballast in fitting 

Well...MCCB wasnt needed in the end, strange story to the whole affair and hopefully i dont have to go anywhere near Andover again anytime soon....Thankies to KME for his Assistance
I used to do work down at Rank Hovis & also Twinings in Andover.............Everything outside was covered in flour dust at Hovis. Great breakfasts though!

Latest posts