minor Certs one for each job

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before I came back to England full time just over 5 years ago I was making in excess of 50k every year for probably the past 10 or so, I worked hard, and lived fast to coin a phrase,

life changes needs change, all I want now is a decent living and to enjoy my son growing up.

Do I regret the money? No, I had an experience!

Would I do it again? Not at my age now!

Did I learn anything from it? A helluva lot about life!

Sorry I should of been a bit clearer, 50k a year in domestic year in year out is hard to earn IMHO, may be differant parts of the country, but not where I am. And the money I earned over the years, I built up my care home business I own today. And believe me it earns me way over the 50k your talking about. I still love doing my domestic side, but don't have to put all the hours in. And the best bit i get to see my family grow.

Before I came back to England full time just over 5 years ago I was making in excess of 50k every year for probably the past 10 or so, I worked hard, and lived fast to coin a phrase, life changes needs change, all I want now is a decent living and to enjoy my son growing up.

Do I regret the money? No, I had an experience!

Would I do it again? Not at my age now!

Did I learn anything from it? A helluva lot about life!
Nail on the head mate! Earn it young then enjoy!

Nail on the head mate! Earn it young then enjoy!
That's exactly what I did.

I'm now probably the lowest earning sparky on this forum, but that's because I (try) only to work part time, to earn just enough to live on, and have more free time than I used to have.

But I have Jack off it any more, hard living and a dirty divorce left me with absolutely jack, then minus some.

Still, you cant have a wise old age if you havent had a wasted youth I suppose.